For the online store i'd like it to have the option for customers to create an account for easy ordering. In there account I would like for it to keep track of there last 20 orders and keep them updated on current orders.
- System were customers can make an account
- System that keeps track of there last 20 orders
- System that keeps crucial information such as tracking #, Order #, Order Progress ect on current orders.
- System that locates products for paticular ATV Models.
- I'd like the online store to e-mail customers once they place an order and give them an invoice they can print.
- Need the shopping cart to be integrated with FedEx for shipping.
- Need the shopping cart to be integrated with PayPal for credit card proccessing.
- Backend for administrators to update information on current orders, ship orders, print invoices, contact customers etc.
For the main site I want it to look very proffesional. Here is an example of a website that I'm fond of- [url removed, login to view]
- Live chat feature for customer support. Need the live chat feature to be able to be turned on or off by administrators.
- Contact us page with e-mail form, phone #, mailing address.
- Specials Page for monthly specials
- Sponsorship Page for all of our team riders.
- Privacy & Security Page
- Terms & Policys Page
- About Us Page
- FAQ Page
- Search feature for products
That is a basic run down of what I need for my website. If your willing to take on the task please contact me and we can discuss further if you have any paticular questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP 4 , MySQL