I need an online proxy rating system with the same features as the one found here [
[url removed, login to view]] (you may need to click the ProxyScore+Whois button to be redirected to the correct page), with my own current script features integrated into it. (simple script that checks for 27 different variables in a header which reveals that the person is using a proxy). I also need a simple online proxy/socks checking tool like the one found here: <[url removed, login to view]> . The same features should be implemented into the 2 scripts yet should be different enough from the original authors own scripts out of respect for their own work and to not infringe on any existing copyrights. When bidding please indicate what you can or cant do (it will not exclude you from consideration for the project if you are unable to duplicate a specific feature, but it must be agreed to prior to bid acceptance), and ask any relevant questions prior to bid acceptance to ensure you will be able to deliver. I desire these scripts to be made in php due to an existing membership script that works with and protects php pages, and unless agreed prior to bid acceptance that will be the sole language of the script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) By placing your bid you fully accept and agree to be bound to RAC terms and any of my additional terms found in this bid request.
5) It is the coder's responsibility to ensure my server supports any of his implementations, third party scripts required, ect. And coder agrees no third party script or files shall be used if they require registration or useage fees of any kind.
6) Coder agrees that the scripts will vary enough from the original author's work to ensure no copyright infringement, yet all features shall be implemented in the scripts unless otherwise agreed too prior to bid acceptance. any failure to supply scripts with each fully working feature without prior consent from this buyer will constitute an incomplete project and buyer retains the right to refuse work all or in part and will not be required to pay.
7) Absolutely no bugs! Too many projects have been submitted to this author in the past plagued with bugs, this author has a 0 bug tolerance, and buyer agrees to supply a project without any bugs, and should the project exceed the deadline prior to all bugs being worked out then the buyer has the right to refuse work all or in part and will not be required to pay.
8) Coder is responsible for fully assisting this buyer with integrating/installing the scripts onto the buyer's server, this shall be done with both direct instructions via a live communication client (ie. MSN, Yahoo, ect.), or voice and written step by step instructions. The project shall not be considered complete untill the the scripts are successfully installed and verified to be fully working. Coder understands that the buyer holds the security of his server dear and will not release any vital security imformation or give access to vital areas of the server (ie. ftp, database access, control panels, ect.) and that the buyer's knowledge is limited, so coder is responsible for making integration of the scripts into the site easy and to supply simple step by step instructions, failure to do so will constitute complete project failure.