Create an ant project (ant file with task) which given multiple jars in a folder or a single jar can sign the jar with a key (like illustrated here [url removed, login to view]) or obfuscate the jar (two different tasks) and also create a task which runs both processes one after the other. To modify needed parameters for keys and obfuscation use a .properties file. Also deliver a manual in order to run the task or modify its parameters. Selected bidder should offer 30 days warranty period.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Ant project (ant file) with very organized tasks and .properties file.
4) .odt or .doc manual explaining how to run or modify script.
windows, linux, java, ant