Would like the following work done to my existing osCommerce store:
1) Install Ultimate SEO URLs Mod, or similar Mod, so that my URL's are more descriptive (ie. "product_name.php" instead of "[url removed, login to view];products_id=252").
2) Since I'm using Simple Template System (STS), I only have 1 Title and 1 set of Meta tags for my whole site. I want this modified so that each page has it's own Title/Meta tags that reference the category or product being displayed.
3) Install the Credit Class & Gift Voucher Mod, or similar Mod, so that I can do the following:
a) Offer storewide discount based on total purchase price. For example, give a 10% discount for orders of $500 or more.
b) Generate and send discount coupons via mail or email that can be applied during checkout.
c) Edit an existing order so that I can apply a discount. For example, I want to offer a "Low Price Guarantee". To do this I will say something like: If you find an item on a competitors site for less, we will match that price and give you an additional 5% off. I would need to either change this after the customer completes an order, or send a coupon for a dollar amount.
Note: My site does have a few Mods installed, including but not limited to the following:
* Simple Template System (not sure which version, but not the most recent)
* Image Magic
* Multi Vendor Shipping (MVS)
* PayPal IPN