Need a live video/text Web-based chat application. If you need any tools/SDK I will consider to provide them for you. I need it with maximum performance over the regular modem connection. I will need tech. advice from you as well on what is the best way to do it. Specs:
1. Performer. Select WebCam to use
2. Should be able to see himself
3. Should be able to disconnect clients at any time
4. Client - should be able to see the performer and chat using text. He does not have a WebCam
5. Should be able to communicate with client directly
6. SHould have option to post streaming to the server so several client could connect at the same time eating server only resources.
7. Should be able to do a text chat between performer and multiple clients at the same time (chat room)
8. Report to server over http status every minute and check for response (continue/drop?)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).