1. To allow sending email on a change committed on combo box. Email has to be sent to the email address that incorporates combo box selection as follow:
"combo box selection" + "at" + "xxxxxxxx" "." "xxx"
(sorry have to put it this way, email address is not allowed in description)
Task is to fill “combo box selection?? from combo box on a change committed into email address. Code attached can be used, or it can be defined in a trigger.
2. To allow open folder where the name of the folder is “document name that selected??
\\drive\folder\“document name that selected??\
Please see details in a zip file attached. Everything works fine in a code. The task is to check GetNumber(), and fill (1) and (2)
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).