I need a VERY basic Search and Replace Utility.
It will Translate a File containing certain words from one Human Language to Another.
The Utility must run on Windows2000, written in VB5.
1. You select FILES > OPEN > Browse and Select the File which needs conversion. (can also be set fixed in config file)
2. Select from another Menu Option or from the screen Listbox one of several Languages you need to translate to, example Russian.
3. Input textbox to enter a new Name (To be used as File name).
4. Click on GO and the input file will be Opened, Words/phrases will be read from a Second Input File.
It will search for word/phrase one, replace that with the corresponding word also found in the Second Input File.
When there are no more words matching the first word, it will read in the second word/phrase from the Second Input File
and continue until all words/phrases are replaced. Words can appear more than once in the First input File
5. It must Search and Replace "mysite -" with the word you typed in under step 3 above ie. ("newname -")
Exact Details (More than this Description) is in the upload zip file.
I upload sample files. You are welcome to change the Second input file specs if it will speed up the work and make it cheaper to build.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).