The program is written in VB 6 with an older Access database and a few libraries. The program is complete but needs repair. The work environment was trashed by an installation of a CD ROM burner program. We have all the backups etc. The program builds a CD ROM from the program which has stock price data. We need:
1. Reload all of the libraries.
2. Recreate the build environment.
3. Modify SEAU installation script.
4. Generate an installable image.
5. Create a history master of the ROM.
6. Load MSFT Access and probably upgrade to a newer version of Access.
7. Add ticker symbols to Access database and have a program that updates new tickers quarterly.
8. Create a master CD ROM to press at the factory.
You will need then to provide this to us so we can put it on a PC in our office. We are not sure if someone will be able to do this remotely. We are in the SE United States. We will require non-diclosure agreements on the code.
All code and copyrights will be our property.
Please note - this is a sophisticated VB program. Please do not bid unless you are very experienced.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program runs on Windows 2000 and XP.