I want a small utlity based on filesystemwatcher class in [login to view URL] are as follows:
1. Should be able to watch multiple paths in the same program, eg "c:\program files"; "d:\data files"; and [\\myserver\projectfiles] , etc. When i run the program it should be possible for me to select/change list of folders to be watched as well as other options such as include subdirectories, etc
2. Program should instal and run as a windows service, with a tray icon.
3. Tray Icon should have menu to show full form interface for setting options and displaying results
4. List of modified files should be displayed in a grid (bound to an access mdb table) on the form with columns like FilePath, LastChangeDate, LastChangeAction, etc
5. Exclude system sub-folders and system files from the table/grid
6. Table/grid should show only the latest change to a file, hence filepath should be unique in the table
7. Option to replicate changes stored in the table to another folder. Eg if fsw has been watching c:\datafiles, then by clicking a button should be able to copy all changed files to (say) d:\datafiles and delete all deleted files, etc
Pls i will like this done as soon as possible, less than a week. I will appreciate nice interface like flat controls and office2k3 look.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).