Need service to run on Exchange server that does the following three tasks
1. Extract copy of all incoming email, insert record in a SQL table with date, from, to, subject, body, and assig archive code based on comparison of subject and body text to sql filter table, i.e. if "student" is in subject or body, give record archive code of 700. Must also export copy of email to .eml file and enter filename & location in the SQL table. Then process the email normally.
Sample Filter Table
Sample EMAIL Table
FROM (email address)
TO (email address)
SUBJECT student elections
BODY Elections will be held 02/01/2007.
FILENAME [url removed, login to view]
2. Require users to enter an archive code (from Filter SQL table) before exchange will send. This must work in Outlook and disable any send without valid archive code. Archive codes should pop-up as drop-down list populated from SQL table. Extract copy of all sent emails and do same thing as incoming, but file in SQL using the entered Archive code.
3. Must use .NET 2005 or later.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SERVER: 2000, 2003
PC: XP (all versions), Vista (all versions), 2000 (all versions), 2003 server (all versions including SBS).
Outlook: version 2003 or higher
EXCHANGE: Version 5 or higher