I need somebody to write a **small email spider** in Visual Basic 6.0.
There are tons out there, I know, but I need it as a small project in Visual Basic.
Basically I have a database (MS Access) of customers which did not submit their email address, but theiy gave me their name, address and website.
(1) This tool scans our database for websites which still dont have an existing email address.
(2) Up to 3 emails can be stored in the database. (Email1, Email2, Email3). This is because the spider maybe will find more than one email address.
**(1) Using [[url removed, login to view]] to get the first email. Some websites store a file with their contact details: [[url removed, login to view]]. The email can be found at "display_email:".
(2) After this the spider has to scan the whole website to find the other emails.
(3) It can stop after finding 3 emails from the same domain.
(1) It must just go to this existing website and remember all internal links to be spidered (queue). Read the first page and scan for an email.
(2) After it found 3 email addresses or there are no internal links left to scan it scans the next website in the database.
(3) No need to load all the graphics on the site, just plain text like all other searchengine spiders to load the website fast.
Some of the websites have a forum or similar! The email address which are found **must be from the same domain**.
I think if you have experience in Visual Basic and reading websites, **you should very easy and fast finish this task.**
Thanks in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Basic 6.0
MS Access Database