I'm looking for a toolbar that will work in IE (and Mozilla/Firefox?), written in Visual Basic. The toolbar must be easy to customise by me so that I can recompile it with my own options (links, etc.) Here is what should be on the toolbar:
- Place for a company logo. If you click it, there are the following options: "PixelHosting Homepage", "Option" which will open the options dialog, "Clear Search History",
- A search box to search on the web, with search history
- A popup blocker. Simple switchable button to enable or disable the popup blocker. If it is enabled it should show how much popups are blocked for the current loaded page
- A dropdown button with caption "PixelHosting", you can choose several links to go to (ie: PixelHosting, Domain Names, Web Hosting, [spacer], Support Ticket Center etc)
- Another dropwon button with caption "Auto Login", you can choose to login to the hosting control panel (cPanel), the WHM control panel and Webmail. The username and passwords for these are set in the options dialog. It's simply a link using POST variables to send the username and password to an online form in order to login.
- And last but not least, a "Favorites" dropdown button: 20 links (url + name) can be saved in the Options dialog
The options dialog should have the following tabs and features:
- Internet Search Options: Select the search engine (Google, Yahoo, Altavista and HotBot should work)
- Control Panel Login (cPanel/WHM/Webmail) Options: to enter the username/password that is used for the "Login" feature. One user/password for cPanel/WHM and one user/password for the Webmail
- My Favorites: 20 (or more) links can be saved, they will be viewed in the Favorties dropdown button
The toolbar MUST be good looking and the code MUST be looking good and professional.
When you bid please provide information on what you are going to do etc. Also, if you have any other usefull ideas for the toolbar feel free to suggest them if you can code them. Also inform me for which browsers the toolbar will work when you bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer Mozilla/FireFox Visual Basic 6