My website: [url removed, login to view] (PR) currently uses the coppermine image gallery software. I want to replace coppermine on PR. I like the gallery software on my other site: [url removed, login to view] (OPSD). It is custom coded in PHP and is built to handle PSD uploads and downloads. The user login is integrated with vBulletin forum software.
This project will be to convert OPSD’s gallery software for use with PR images.
This will require two major changes to the OPSD code.
1. PSD image handling will have to be converted to work with PNG images instead.
2. The user login handling which is currently integrated with vBulletin will have to be changed to work with the PR IPB forum software instead.
Additionally, there are some other things that I need handled.
1. The current PR coppermine image library and DB will need to be converted to work with the new software. Basically, I don’t want to lose the availability of all the existing uploads.
2. The site color scheme should be changed from OPSD’s orange and green to something else to differentiate the two sites.
3. Coppermine should remain active in the /renders subfolder to preserve existing backlinks.
4. Nothing should be deleted on the PR site.
5. No changes should be made live until they are approved.