1. Billing period (1st to 30th or 31st ) or ( 15th to 14th ) or YEARLY / QUARTERLY
2. First bill prorated based on billing period and Final bill standard by default and option to prorate if required.
3. Communicate with VoIP Now & A2Billing for Long Distance recharge based on phone number & Extension and add to billing
4. Products & Catagories (Search by Item Code or Description)>> Product List will be provided
5. Previous Balnce brought forward, amount paid after the previous bill date and additions (Late payment charges) and end balance
6. Late payment charge based on a % to add for all accounts past due auto (Grace period 5 days)
7. See Invoice Sample Attached
8. Invoice sending preference, post or email. Once generated and dispatch should automatically print or e-mail invoices and upload the same to customer panel
9. Important info & Promotion details on invoice
10. Reports – Sales, Past due 30, 60, 90
11. Generate csv file for reminder calls for past due customers.
12. Stop billing on Cancellation of service. Provision to enter “last service date” in customer account
13. Separate Reseller billing
14. MICR coding enable for billing printed in the bottom of pay stub
Control Panel / Customer Interface
1. View bills / statements
2. Pay bills – Future Plan
3. Call transfer
4. Add long distance credit online (Link with VoiP now & A2Billing)
5. View online status for Phone & Internet (Link with VoIP now & Radius)
6. Change invoice sending preference.
7. Open trouble ticket (Phone & Internet)– link with ticket system – Future plan
8. Permissions have to given by Admin panel
9. Customer can update payment info (Bank, amount, date, ref #)