Færdiggjort

System Programming

You are to design, test and implement a function stor_str(char *) which copies the string pointed to by its parameter into an array and returns a pointer to its starting character in that array.

80% of the mark is on the documentation, and the remaining 20% on the code. so please i need it to be well documented.

And all details are in the attachement

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

You are to design, test and implement a function stor_str(char *) which copies the string pointed to by its parameter into an array and returns a pointer to its starting character in that array.

80% of the mark is on the documentation, and the remaining 20% on the code. so please i need it to be well documented.

And all details are in the attachement

Evner: Artikel Omskrivning , C# Programmering, Ingeniørarbejde, MySQL, PHP, Research Writing, Software Arkitektur, Software Testning, Oversættelse

Se mere: string programming, starting web programming, starting programming, programming function, programming environment, programming documentation, programming array, pointer programming, php programming test, in system programming, hire programming, function programming, c string programming, c programming pointer, c programming char, c programming array, char in c programming, char c programming, array programming, array c programming

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 3 bedømmelser ) Australia

Projekt ID: #3326998

Tildelt til:

lostbard

See private message.

$15 USD in 14 dage
(221 bedømmelser)
5.1

5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $11 på dette job

marshainfot

See private message.

$17 USD in 14 dage
(65 bedømmelser)
4.5
vw1212371vw

See private message.

$8.5 USD in 14 dage
(4 bedømmelser)
1.5
sste

See private message.

$5.1 USD in 14 dage
(4 bedømmelser)
1.5
vw1302140vw

See private message.

$7.65 USD in 14 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0