We are looking for a ghostwriter to write no less then a 75-95 page ebook for us that will pretty much be a how to book type that describes to woman how to have an orgasm.
We are looking for an “ebook?? that follows along the lines of this book:
**Five Minutes to Orgasm Every Time You Make Love: Female Orgasm Made Simple**
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE PLAGERISM!
All material must be original content, we will check!
We have dealt with people in the past who have been to lazy to research and come up with original content. DO NOT BID if you cannot come up with all original material for this ebook. It is ok to use other sources for guidance and reference, but straight out plagiarizing will not be tolerated. Don’t waste your time or ours!
Please keep in mind that we do require the following
A signed contract from you stating that this is a work for hire creation that you created from scratch (not plagerised), will own no rights to and that your name will appear nowhere on or within.
The book must be written in:
- A font size of 10 points
- A times new roman font
- Single spaced
-With margins no more then 1?? on all sides (left, right, top, bottom)
It must include:
- An index (optional)
- Table of contents (a must)
- A basic 1 page summary / book description that simply explains what the book is about and what it covers. (THIS IS A MUST!)
Diagrams, charts and photos are O.K. just as long as:
#1- They are originals or royalty free
#2- You don’t use them to fill space (meaning I don’t want a book FULL of diagrams, photos and charts)
The completed project is to be delivered within 4 weeks of me selecting you, in MS word.
This should be a great project and an easy one for someone who is an expert researcher so please bid fairly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).