The objective of this module is to provide a AlertPay payment plugin that allows for a variety of enrolment scenarios. The basic functionality of this module is to accept fixed price payments for a particular course and time period. Other features such as:
* Choosing between recurring or non-recurring payments
* The ability to have one subscription enroll multiple classes
* The ability to have several subscriptions for one class like, trial, 1-month, 3-month, annual, specific group within course
We are also open to feature suggestions that would be benificial to a wide variety of Moodle users.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).