This project is for an opticians who provides a number of specialist services that other general opticians do not provide.
I am going to explain this project, as though it was a web design business, as it might be understood better.
the following services are provided:
1. web design
3. web promotion
4. brochre design
5. exhibiton design
Now instead of having a very large single site, we have 5 different sites. Each has seperate domain and each has a similar format, except, we can manage the content, of the design template, adding logo,s adding, modifying text in the design area, which allows us to customise each of the above service.
So we look like a specialist in:
1. specialist in website
2. specialistin ecommerce
3. specialist in web promotion
4. specialist in brochure design
5. specialsit in exhibiton design
In the back end there is an admin pnel, which is for
1. customers who want to access the resources and download pdfs
2. for staff who wantto access prices list
So, the business should be able to expand the micro sites to reflect the additional services. So at present, if there are 5 services and websites, then it may increase to 10, and the website should be able to do this.
Also, currently, each client has a unique number, which, currrently runs at 25,000 and we would want a 6 digital unique number allocation from the software. So if 1 becomes a customer / memeber, a unique number which contines from th ecurrent system is allocated. It is antipated, that in the next year alone, another 1000 numbers may be allocated.
So, given that we will take care of the design, we only need a price for the back end and you will integrate the design templates. Client will expand number of sites from 5 to more in future. with independent domains.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Please can you advise.