[url removed, login to view]: Lottery syndicate scheme.
[url removed, login to view] web in php
[url removed, login to view] all pages to be attractive, colourful and striking at first site
[url removed, login to view] upload all files in web hosting and configure
[url removed, login to view] must comprise of number generator(look at National Lottery United Kingdom - UK Lotto and Euro Million)
[url removed, login to view] Form - with auto confirmation of receipt and acceptance. Once payment effected to give log-in user name and password to access members account. All members must have separate account like, payment status(members accounts statement)and emails messages
7. Members log-in must be able to auto log to send emails and must have active and suspend members(this members to have a barring until payment updated)
[url removed, login to view] of account of individual members keyed manually but auto logged to members log account
10. email account for 1. admin, support, problem, syndicate manager, accountsdept, (rest later to be notified)
[url removed, login to view] to put in search engine
Note: It would be appreciated if the number generator could be auto link to national lottery UK website to purchase the numbers generatored- only suggestion.
This is a lottery syndicate scheme and anything to make the business very easy to operate. Any valuable suggestion will be welcome.
The UK National Lottery - syndicate account software could also assist u.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).