I represent an Australian web design company.
We are looking to outsource some of our work.
We prefer to have long term work arrangements with a company that can provide the goods.
Normal work we are doing and need a price for:
1. simple website, up to 10 pages based on word press (we strip down all the blogging options), re design of a theme to work with the clients requirements.
1.2 Insert clients images/pictures (may need resizing).
1.3 Insert text (normally the client will provide the text).
2. Install and setup of shops oscommerce/creloaded.
We need a price for an empty shop/ready to go shop (with products and categories).
2.1 We need a price for a custom made template/ redesign of a pre existing template.
2.2 We need a separate price for the data entry job.
2.3 We need a price for installation of additional scripts to a shop such as lightbox/dropshadow/friendly SEOURL.
3. Search engine optimization/Marketing
3.1 We want a price for 1 place in Google guarantee.
3.2 PR4+ link building (how much per link).
3.3 Landing pages (package for up to 10 keywords).
3.4 Text editing and article submitting.
3.5 Email marketing to small but valid contacts (NO SPAM).
3.6 Any other online marketing technique you know.
4. Graphic design
4.1 Complete Package
4.2 Logo design.
4.5 Flash Banners.
5 WEbsite cloning (compleat with products)
5.1 Website cloning (platform only with design)
5.2 Website cloning compleat with redesign.
Please only provide a valid portfolio where we can validate you/your company are the one who created the website/optimized the website etc..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 24, 2009 1:17:12 AM:
Hi Every one. Thank you for the response. It is important that you will let us know your prices. We understand that prices can very, but we are looking for the best prices, for long term work. In the Bid request we have pointed what are the things we mostly do and want an average price on them. Also regarding your portfolio, as we said only provide links to jobs that you can prove you have made. If you made a marketing campaign for a website please let us know what have you done/what was the response what was the conversion rate. Thank you to you all. Every offer will be checked fully. Thank you.
Linux, PHP, JAVA, MYSQL,visual basic, IBP,CRE-Loaded, Oscommerce and more.