Live Help / Communication System
We have a range of websites that we need to interact more with our customers on.
We need to create a piece of software that we can use to add a live help or communication system to our websites so that we can talk in real time with our website viewers.
What we need
1) Simple code installation on ANY webpage - this will also be used by our affiliates - so needs to be a simple program that takes seconds to install
2) Ability for customers to see we are "online" and ask questions directly to us straightaway
3) Ability to install code on our website to see who is on our website and how long they have been on for and which page they are viewing - so we can effectively step in as a sales person if they spend a certain amount of time looking at a particular product
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).