Looking for experienced Google Maps API programmer and LAMP programmer for this project.
This project includes all three phases.
Phase 1: Project UI design and coding for functionality, (ie. jQuery sliders, effects, popups, user experience. etc)
Phase 2: Admin and database functionality
Phase 3: iPhone / Smart phone App
I have some wire frames ready to start. An NDA is necessary to sign before project start. I understand Phase 2 may begin before Phase 1 is fully completed
Total time for project 3 Months
Here is basic functionality
Users will have the following privileges/functionality
- add locations to map (similar to yelp)
- friends, simple profile, online chat, site mail, money box, (Similar to facebook)
- setting tab - each user can see money spent, collected etc
- chat box widget
Basic site functionality
- Google map database (similar to yelp)
- payment processing via Paypal
- Social networking platform (similar to [url removed, login to view])
- Customize privacy settings
A powerful back end admin is necessary to manage users etc. Code must be lightweight commands using full functionality of Google Maps API V3 code.
Site must be ground up PHP code, NO frameworks such as Wordpress, Joomlia etc.
Skype "[url removed, login to view]" for immediate questions
When bidding, Please submit the following (Sorry for asking for so much, but just trying to select perfect designer.)
1. Examples of UI Social Networking / Google Maps API you have created
2. Hand drawn sketches you have made of layouts, concepts, wireframes etc (I am interested in your free hand abilities as well)
3. Examples of mobile apps you have designed
When bidding, Please answer the following questions.
1. How many hours on skype a day are you available?
2. Will I be working directly with artist, you?
3. During this process it may be necessary for me to make small edits to .PSD so work can go faster. Is this ok with you?
4. How long have you been designing with photoshop?
5. Have you designed any other art, models, sculptures, clay, paintings?
6. Any other information you would like to add, hobbies?