I need a simple Macro for Excel that will do the following:
1) Load a space delimited text file into excel (see attached)
2) Prompt the user for a month and year.
3) Go through every row and delete the following:
a) rows that doesn't have 'Successful' in the column B
b) rows that are not in the month/year the user entered (in column D)
4) Delete column M and N
5) Resize all the column to fit the information in them
6) Create a new column M by multiplying the entry in column J and K (i.e. M=J*K)
7) Add a sum in the end of column L and M (make it Bold)
Please specify what kind of experience you have with Excel macros.
Sample files will be provided before work.
1) Complete and fully-functional Excel sheet with Macro
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).