Looking for someone to edit, re-format and re-write our set of 100 music industry contracts AS NEEDED. I say as needed because not all of the contracts may need work.
The wording is outdated on a lot of the agreements, they still refer to phono records, cassette tapes and such instead of CDs and digital media(or simply including them).
Other corrections include:
- Making sure that the contracts can be used in every state in the U.S.
- If the contract has a dollar amount stated such as fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000)
You should remove the dollar amount and enter a line such as _______________ so the user has the liberty to enter his/her own dollar amount. As well as change all other such areas that may vary from user to user. For example if one of the contracts says “This agreement shall be binding in the state of California…?? you will change it so that it says “This agreement shall be binding in the state of ________________…?? allowing the user to enter his own information as needed. (making sure to allow enough space).
- Making sure all sections and riders are included within the set if the contract refers to them.
These contracts will be printed in an 8-1/2 by 11?? format so you will need to also set them up according to our printer’s specs, which we will provide you with.
You will also have to provide them all to us each in it’s own MS Word file numbered and titled, for example #1-Recording contract , #2-Artist Recording Contract, etc… all the way up to # 101
This is easy work.
I’ll include a sample here
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).