**_Ebay Software Development_**
****Please do not bid on this item yet as program details will only be available to a chosen few people who sign an NDA after we select them for bidding****
The purpose of this listing is to get **GOOD** software developers contact details to be offered the chance to work on our software project.
**You Need to have the following,
**1) Excellent knowledge of Ebay
2) Knowledge of Ebay Development programming and API (<[url removed, login to view]>)
3) Speak (or at least type) and understand fluent English
4) Be able to program software with a simple but attractive interface
5) Work to deadlines
6) Work hard to make a project not just good, but excellent
**What we are doing**
1) We are creating a piece of software that utilises information from Ebay
2) We need the software to be easy to use, easy to install from a CD or downloadable source, able to be registered online only so no piracy or copying of the software
3) We will be creating continual updates - so monthly work will follow for the chosen coder
**What we need from you**
1) We need to know why you should be chosen for this job
2) What experience you have in the field of software development
3) Your experience with Ebay and ebay software development (if any)
4) Your contact details
Once we have a number of people to choose from, that suit our own criteria you will be forwarded an NDA (non disclosure agreement) to sign. Once signed you will receive details of the project to submit bids on
**We thank you in advance for taking the time to provide us with your information for this exciting project.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).