We would like to know if the following is possible,
1) Search/Spider ebay for all current/active sellers of an item
2) Put their listing information (i.e. description title, category listed in) and eBay ID into a database
3) Get their contact information (i.e. location, time spent trading, email address)
4) Search for this information through either a specific chosen category or keyword search (i.e. search "scooter" and all listings relating to the word scooter would appear and the above information compiled)
Or is there a way that you get this information and then automatically use the "Ask a Seller a Question" to send them an email?
**This is not for spamming
**If this is possible please let us know and place your bid
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).