Long term relationship seeked.
Develop and implement :
- a software downloadable from a web platform
- software will backup / restore files from users hard drive to a distant server as well as check on a daily basis for new files / deleted files to be backed up
- software will back up outlook data of the user
- user will be able to use the distant derver as an additionnal drive to store data
- user will see their files trough the explorer with two additionnal drives (i.e. the distant drives on the server (one for backup, the other for their additionnal files) and can open the files by a click action, copy / paste and delete files
- software will use compression before backuping files to minimize bandwth usage
- software will replicate twice the file on the server
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Windows systems at minimum.