**_PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - WE HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH ABSOLUTE RUBBISH FROM VERY VERY POOR CODERS - WE ONLY WANT CONTACT FROM PEOPLE THAT CAN PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING,
1) COMMERICAL GAME, UTILITY OR APPLICATION
2) SOMETHING THAT WILL SELL TO THE MASS MARKET - NOT A NICHE PRODUCT - SOMETHING YOU WOULD SEE FOR SALE IN PC STORES AND MAGAZINES
3) HAS TO BE SOFTWARE - NOTHING ONLINE
4) WE WILL NOT BE AN AFFILIATE FOR ANYONE
5) DONT ASK FOR STUPID FUNDING EITHER LIKE $5 MILLION
Calling ALL programmers and developers of software and applications......_**
Do you have a great software idea or product you have created?
Are you frustrated that you are not able to sell it or make money from it?
**We are willing to offer anyone with a good idea the following,**
1) **Money** to finance development of idea (you get paid to do your own work!)
2) **Marketing of product** (through very large UK and European distribution network- online and offline)
3) **Recognition** of your work
4) **Excellent percentage of profits on sales** (you WILL benefit from your hard work and ideas)
**_PLEASE REMEMBER WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER IDEAS THAT ARE,
1) A PIECE OF SOFTWARE - SOMETHING THAT CAN BE SOLD
2) ARE SUITABLE FOR THE MAINSTREAM MARKET - DO NOT WANT NICHE PRODUCTS THAT WILL NOT SELL**
We have had much success with similar projects before and are always looking for the next great idea to push.
We are always willing to sign an NDA for any project you put to us and enter into contracts for sales and distribution of the finished article.
We ask for NOTHING from you, except a brief synopsis on your idea and the chance to finance and sell any idea we think we ALL can make money out of!!
**Remember we want nothing from you apart from your interest if you have something good to offer us.
**If you have an idea or something to offer then please contact us and let us know how you would like to proceed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).