Looking for a MySpace expert who can create a myspace profile for us geared toward certain markets (for example, musicians, single moms, etc.)
Along with creating the profile you must be able to get us 1000 friends within 2 weeks.
I don’t care how you do it, just do it…even if you have to use a pretty picture JDo what you have to do to get us 1000 friends added.
We will soon launch several unique services targeting MySpace users and need an expert who knows how to promote these services to MySpace members.
This expert's duties may include:
1) Find prospects who are bands, models, business opportunist or any "hot" members who have lots of friends (e.g., at least 100). Knowledge of using MySpace bots like badder addder and others to do this will be a big plus.
2) Request to be friend of the found prospects. The request can be sent via a message which includes samples or demos of the services. Again, knowledge of using MySpace bots to do this will be a big plus.
3) Send messages to the prospect (friend) and post comments to the prospect's account with demos built with prospect's own profile photos.
4) Invite prospects to download free samples of our products to use and pass around to their friends
5) Once I select you I will tell you what markets to go after
This bid is for you creating the account and managing it to get 1000 friends added (give or take 50)
We would like to hear your expertise and are willing to modify the above process as long as we can recruit more MySpace members.
This will be a long term, weekly job if you are interested.
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR BID IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH MYSPACE PROMOTION TECHNIQUES!
Please show examples of myspace pages that you have created.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).