I have a problem with linux web server (Debian, Apache2, PHP5, MySQL... AMD Opteron Model 1210 Dual Core, 2 GB RAM...). There are 19 websites hosted on it, and together they has about 6000 UIP/day and 20 000 pageviews/day.
Last few days I have a problem.
My Appache suddenly overloads, about 2 times a day. Number of connections and Apache processes increases in a short time, until server stops respond. Only hard restart or "apache2ctl -k restart" helps.
I am looking for a professionall linux administrator which will be able to:
- checks all necessary configuration (apache, php, mysql...) and log files
- find where is the problem, if it is in internal web application (exactly which one makes the problem), or poor configuration of server, or some kind of external attack
- implements necessary changes in server settings to resolve this problem
- checks if the problem was really eliminated
- sends me a report: what was the source of the problem, how it was solved (if he was able to solve it)