I am currently running DJBDNS and Tinydns on a Redhat Enterprise Linux server.
I need a PHP gui that will allow me to edit the "zone" files for the domain names.
This PHP admin gui for DJBDNS should have the ability to
* create, modify, delete domain names
* also add, create, modify, delete A, TXT, CNAME, MX and etc DNS records for each domain name
* copy an existing domain name and create another using the ips and subdomains, but switching the root domain.
* be able to set a default template
* be able to create, edit, apply and delete multiple templates and choose from them when adding new domain names
* after making changes, it should allow me to "make" and publish the zone file.
* i should be able to edit the location of the zone files from a conf file.
* there sohuld be information showing when a domain was last editted.
Look here [url removed, login to view] for more information.
There is currently a Mysql/php admin called VegaDNS, but I do not want this PHP gui to use a Mysql database.
I'm looking for someone who already knows DJBDNS and knows DNS as well.
As this is a very small project, my budget is around $30 so don't bother if you are far, far over.
You will be paid by GAF. I will leave postive feedback for you after project completion and you leave postive feedback for me.