POSITION IN METRO MANILA (MUNTINLUPA-ALABANG), PHILIPPINES
FILIPINO CITIZENS AND PHILIPPINES PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY
We need a mid- to senior-level LAMP developer to strengthen our team for 3 months, building our latest MMOG's web service backend.
You must be immediately available as we need to fill this position in the very short term. You will work at least 2 days a week from our office in Alabang (Muntinlupa), South of Metro Manila.
- Work with our lead back-end Php Developer on building backend web services for a standard MMOG which can easily be interfaced with iPhone or Android client code.
- Optimization of backend for performance and scalability
- Create coherent, organized code with sufficient documentation
- At least 2 years building and designing PHP-based web services
- Able to build the backend service of something similar to popular browser-based MMO-games of today
- Solid understanding of relational databases using SQL
- Exceptional knowledge of a popular PHP based Frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Kohana, Zend, Symphony, Cake, etc.
- Working knowledge and/or experience setting up and configuring a LAMP stack hosted in a cloud service
- Comfortable with command line/SSH administration
- Familiar with techniques in query optimization
- Knowledge in indexes, locking, transactions, etc.
- Experience using crontab/rsync/scp
- Eager to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Company is located in Alabang (Muntinlupa), South of Metro Manila.
Enter your quote for a 3 months assignment (= total of how much you would charge for 3 months of full-time work).