Thanks for checking this project out.
I need a top level PHP coder to help me to finish a project. I have full details to qualified bidders, however a summary is below:
Summary of the work to complete:
• Please ensure that all pages in the online order process are styled correctly - there are some major styling issues on the final page after the user has been returned back from WorldPay.
• On the ‘Find Your Race’ panel on the homepage, the following changes need to be made:
- The listings under Event type to be changed to Running, Charity and Multisport (it does not matter if this change results in alterations to the names used elsewhere on the site, such as the top navigation menu on sub-pages).
- Remove Event and replace with a search function (30 characters). There should be some existing search functionality code somewhere in the website files (which links to the product keywords functionality in the admin area) that you can re-use for this purpose. The search page should be located at a URL such as /[url removed, login to view][query] – this should show all results that match the event name entered on the homepage, optionally filtered by event type (if selected on the homepage).
- Remove the Country dropdown from the homepage.
• Ensure that all the pre-orders functionality and user account areas work as expected, including both the initial purchase, and the steps to complete the order located within the user account area. There may be a number of styling issues that need to be corrected, or other ways to improve the appearance / functionality – please feel free to discuss this further with us if you would like more help with this.
Test account details to be provided.
Don’t forget to test whether the functionality works as expected if multiple pre-orders for an account are in the system and have been made available at once.
• Check the sitemap page and ensure it includes all the pages on the site that should be displayed, and none that should not be. Consider re-implementing the dynamic sitemap functionality which displays all the correct pages automatically.
• Ensure that the Twitter and Facebook logos at the top link through to the correct pages (links to be supplied).
• Look through all the other pages, areas, and functionality throughout the site - make sure that everything is working as expected and that there are no styling issues or other problems. Please cross-browser test the website thoroughly and fix any problems you encounter (and let us know what changes you needed to make).
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $561 på dette job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee that you will not regret your decision if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro
Hello,We have more than 7+ years php /mysql development [login to view URL] to handle fix all mentioned task and provide you long term maintenance [login to view URL] check pmb for [login to view URL]
hi, We are a team of dedicated, passionate and experience web & mobile developers. I would like to take the opportunity to work with you. Please share more details with me.
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] you===========
I have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "private message box" for details . Thanks