We have designed a PHP web calculator app that will provide a link to be placed on the Slideshark app. This link will allow the user to minimise Slideshark during a slideshow presentation and go on to the interactive calculator whereby they can enter the sums to see what returns can be had.
Once the returns are provided, the user may then go back into Slideshark to continue the slideshow where they were.
Therefore we need you to build a php calculator to go on a webpage using the mathematics provided in an excel document (attached) to the design we present (attached).
• A one web page app that provides information about the calculator and also has the calculator on.
• The calculator will have drop down fields and free fill fields. The calculator will then make calculations using information from both types of fields.
• Needs to be easy to edit from the backend – in other words, if we need to add more items to the drop down menu it should be simple to do so.
• The calculations have already been made on excel.
• When an answer is provided, new information will come up on the page without going to a new page.