I'd like a simple server side software created that works like this...
1. A user enters their email address and the software automatically accesses their email account and finds all the newsletters they are subscribed to.
2. An "unsubscribe" check box is pre-checked next to each newsletter subscription found. Stats show how many newsletter subscriptions were found
3. The user can choose to check / uncheck any newsletter they wish
4. The user clicks an ONE unsubscribe button and their email address is automatically unsubscribed from ALL the newsletters that were checked. (I think this can be done by sending and unsubscribe email request in the background)
5. After unsubscribe, stats so unsubscribe success/failure results
* The software would be hard coded so as NOT to unsubscribe users from newsletters sent from MY email addresses.
The software would reside on my server.
Customer Admin user interface: Customers who I sell membership access to the software can log in to use it. There will be an easy interface where that customer can enter their email address so that the users they send to the site can NOT unsubscribe from their newsletter (only other newsletters).
Master Admin user interface: Only I have access to this area where I can add, delete, edit customers and there emails. So if they stop paying, their email gets removed from the DO NOT Unsubscribe function.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $700 for dette job
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel