Development of a SDK/library which will enable data transmission between speaker/Beacon and mobile devices using inaudible ultrasonic waves .The frequency of the waves should correlate to ability of cell phone microphone acceptance (~20KHz)
Based on specific Algorithm, develop a SDK/Library that can be embedded by pass-band binary code into IOS & Android app, enabling transmit and/or receive data using audio / ultrasonic Beacons/ cell phone microphone
Target specification (not limited to):
1. Baud rate of 250 bps each way
2. Elaborate noise reduction and necessary compensation Algorithm
3. Advanced error correction Algorithm
4. Preference to be Inaudible to humans, but has be frequency that can be 'picked up'/emitted by speaker/mic of most smart phones. Usable frequency band should not exceed 20.6 Khz, as a set maximum.
Technology Requirements : (The techniques of development has to be disclosed by developer) some are listed below:
1. Encoding scheme including the click elimination
2. Decoding pipeline
3. Pulse compression
4. Time-Difference-of-Arrival (TDOA)
5. ID code transmission characteristics
6. Reverberation & Fading techniques Algorithm.
7. Parity bits etc
Our target is for this whole process to complete in under 2 seconds, if possible under 1 second, excluding processing time at the device.
Proof of Concept application for iOS or Android , with documented Source Code.