We have networking Islamic website [login to view URL] and streaming website at [login to view URL] and Video conference at [login to view URL]
It is smarty php website.
Mr. Ilyas Kazi did some modifications but we still need the following modifications and award to Mr. Ilayas Kazi:-
1. On uploading audio files, we need a confirmation message to appear after the file finishes uploading. The message should be configurable in the 'Customize -> System Messages' section of the Admin panel.
For live streaming -
1. Need to configure Wowza server instead of current Red5. Wowza server needs to install on a different port so that both can be used simultaneously - VideoWhisper will use Wowza, whereas Handshakes will continue to use Red5. this is not required to be done by Mr. Ilyas Kazi.
2. Need to have a 'save file as…' option on the streaming control panel. This should provide us the option of saving the file on the computer OR upload the file to the network (as a member). This is for streaming website.
3. Need MuslimWorldNet logo embedded in the live stream windows. This belongs to streaming website.
4. Need the chat box in the Live Stream Control Panel to be integrated with the main chat window. streaming website and networking website.
5. Need to have ability to create albums to organize audio and video files where multiple files by the same user (member) can be organized (similar to photos).
6. Add the ‘Subscribe Channel’ button to each individual video as it appears on the ‘Videos’ section of the individual’s profile page (for example [login to view URL] - for TaqwaTV)
7. Need to integrated Handshakes Control panel with the Video Whisper control panel. This should be controlled through the same administrator password.
8. Need to integrated the ‘video streaming’ control panel where we can create stream rooms, with the above control panel.
Make 'Member Search' pages private and under a separate tab
1. Change 'Invite to Group' section to - Email members. Just below 'Your Friends' , create a new list of all Group members (in that list) with the name 'Your Group Members', where the moderator can send messages to specific members or to all members of the group.
2. Add a comment to the bottom of this list box saying 'Please hold down the 'Shift' button to select a list or 'Cntrl' button ('Command' in Mac) to select multiple individuals.
3. All names selected from the 'Your Friends' list and the 'Your Group Members' list should appear in the 'Recipient' list once they are selected (currently this does not work).
4. Invitations, 'Requests to join Group' etc (all 'Action') and normal emails should be sent to the personal email inbox with action buttons ( as in LinkedIn) OR the text should appear with a link to the original mail message in the network inbox.
5. Provide ability for moderator to kick out members of that Group. This should remove the member only from that Group without removing them from the network.
In Email (in Groups and otherwise):
1. Right now to send multiple emails, we have to enter individual emails in one of the five boxes that are given on the screen. Need to change that to allow comma separated email addresses in each of the line. At the bottom please add the line 'Please enter individual email addresses separate by a comma ( , ) without any spaces'.
The font needs to be small around 6.
2. All email should have a footer with the following message:
"You are receiving this email as a member of 'Muslim World Network'. To stop these messages from being sent to your email inbox, please uncheck the "Send me email notification about new messages and invitation" checkbox, in your My Account page (Home -> My Account)".
There should be a line before this message to demarcate the beginning of the footer.
3. All emails from the admin, sent using the admin panel should also have a logo and 'unsubscribe' link, connected to the profile checkbox.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $617 på dette job
My names is Ana Maria . I have read your project Description. It seems easy for me to work on this project. I am ready to discuss more about the project
Looking into the requirement and will update you once the analysis is done. Not all seems to be under my scope/expertise but will reply you with all the details which we can work upon. JAK. Ilyas Kazi.