Wordpress + bp arcade gaming site theme CSS based on an theme already installed, my design added and needs some custom work.
I have build an arcade gaming site with wordpress + bp (using myarcadepluginpro), using the same theme that ships with the plugin and it shown here: [url removed, login to view]
I have build my own design based on that theme and it looks similar and have the psd files.
I need to have my own design implemented and it has a few changes to the theme such as featured games being on the page itself and not in a widget.
I also want the Buddypress navigation in the sidebar menu and not in the header as it is in the template and have some of the features removed from the demo theme such as the scroll header etc.
The project involves both styling for the site itself and for the bp press (activity, comments, etc)
Here are further details:
- Styling of site + bp parts (The site resembles the theme, but I have done some changes)
- Buddypress menu (Edit profile, profile, friends etc) in a widget in the sidebar along with avatar image ( I found a plugin but can't seem to get it to work correctly). Ok if it's hardcoded, but uses css so I can style it at a later point.
- Sidebar features such as "featured games" and "latest games", I want them on the main page itself along with all the other games and not in the "sidebar"
- Removal of sidebars and content from the theme that aren't included in my design
- Top navigation needs to have an icon above each Item.
I will give access to the wp installation so changes and be done directly.
I expect we can talk on skype and keep regular updates and discuss.
Looking forward working with you