I would like to develop a decision support tool using the AHP method mostly.
The idea is to help budgetary decision making by multi-criteria analysis of the different project plans by experts and decision makers.
The basic workflow is this:
1. Project plans are submitted with some data like price, timing etc. and entered into system by admin.
2. Criteria are agreed upon by "decision makers" and entered into the system by the admin.
3. Criteria are weighed using pairwise comparison by "decision makers".
4. Project plans are evaluated automatically according to numeric criteria contained in their data sheet.
5. Project plans are evaluated by "Experts" by either pairwise comparison or 1-10 scoring against the set of criteria.
6. Results are displayed on screen/csv/PDF report.
Have worked out mockups and detailed workflows for the application screens that I send to prospective candidates.
The app is an intranet one with user right management. The roles are admin, expert, decision maker. E.g. the expert must not see the weights of criteria. The decision maker must not see evaluation by an individual expert only the summary.
Must use ExtJS as the web GUI, postgresql database backend, php in between.
I look forward to questions, comments, suggestions.