Rentals Module for Vtiger CRM 5.2
Rentals Item Registration:
*Item Number (Auto)
* Reg No: (User Defined
Make: (Drop down)
*Model: (Drop down
*Colour: (Drop Down)
Category: (Drop Down)
Class: (Drop Down)
Transmission: (Drop Down)
Start Date: (Calendar)
Status: (drop down : Ready, Out for Service, hired)
*Branch: (drop down: Nairobi, Mombasa)
Usage Unit: (drop down; Days, hours)
1. Quotes, Sales orders and Invoice Module must have the ability to select a product, service or Rental Item.
2. Price on Quotes, Sales orders and Invoice should the Rental Price
3. If status is Hired or Out for Service Item should not be available for another hire.
4. Status should automatically change to hired once a sales order is done for dates selected:
5. Qty column on sales order when selecting a rental item should < or = to number of days selected start and end period selected before saving sales order.
6. Status to change to Ready Automatically when dates on sales order are complete
7. Summary window should show Item number, Reg Number, Model, branch, rental price , status and tax rate
8. Drop downs can be edited from pick list editor:
9. Should be able to generate relevant reports on analytics Module: Item rental Planner Report by Month (Shows Reg No of Item on 1st column and days of a selected month on the Columns 1-30 and shaded to show days Item is hired, out for service or available)
Changes to Sales Order module
Fields to be added
*Delivery Status: (Drop Down: From Office, Drop of Point)
*of Point: (User defined text box)
Makes start Period and End period mandatory on Sales order
The module should be able to be imported to any Vtiger CRM 5.2.