I would like to bring to light the below points for your consideration:
1. There is a change in the flow as per my previous project description. There are 4 lines of control involved in this entire activity: Director, Chief Evaluator(s), Administrator and Junior Evaluators.
2. As per my sitting with the client, the lead generation would be done either through the Director or the Chief Evaluator(s).
3. If the Director receives a request, he then directs it across over to one of the Chief Evaluators.
4. Once the Chief Evaluator receives the request, he assigns it to one of the Evaluators on to the job.
5. The Evaluator would then do the assessment and fill out a fixed template. Once this is done and the Evaluator clicks the Submit button, the flow needs to then go across over to the Chief Evaluator who then assesses the job card.
6. Once the Chief Evaluator has assessed the job, he would also provide with his confirmation and then it would then go to the Director. Once the Director gives his confirmation, then it would go to the Administrator who would then convert the same into a PDF document and send it across over to the client (Bank, customer, etc.)
7. If there are any changes that are required in the above flow of control, then there needs to be an option of going back. For example, if the Chief Evaluator finds an error in the report, then he should be able to send the request back to the Evaluator with his Notes so that he can do the necessary amendment.
8. The whole process needs to be monitored whereby till Step 6, the job status should mention "Job in Progress". After Step 6, once the Administrator converts the file into PDF, the job status should be "Completed".
9. There might be instances whereby a "Completed" job status might have to be re-opened for amendment. Therefore, such a provision should be available.
10. In order to maintain security within the office users, none of the office users should be able to download or copy data to local machines or should not be able to mail themselves. Only the Director should have the necessary permission rights to view these files at any given point of time.
11. In an event whereby an Evaluator would require a past report, he should seek access from the Director for that particular report and then only he can view that particular report. Kindly note that SECURITY IS VERY MUCH CRITICAL FOR THE CLIENT.
12. All access to the portal should be web-based and should be able to be accessible from anywhere. User authentication would be required for this activity too. It should be easy to create / delete / edit user(s) and/or user information.
13. Since the company deals with repetitive customers, they would like to provide their customer's with a separate login which would give them a view of the jobs which they have offered to the company. They should not be able to view the jobs offered by any other customer of the company.
14. Reports should be generated as below:
(a) Lead Analysis: Since either the Director and Chief Evaluators are the ones who would be getting the enquiries, reports would be required for the jobs generated by either of these employees.
(b) Evaluator Performance: To analyse the performance of the Junior Evaluators, a report should be generated which should be able to provide the number of jobs completed by an individual evaluator.
(c) Customer Jobs: Since they would be receiving repetitive jobs from their clients, they would like to monitor the number of jobs received from a particular client in a given month. Month-wise and Year-wise reports.
(d) Area-wise reports: In order for the client to understand his business generating areas, a report would be required which would provide him details of which area has been generating more revenue for the company.
(Further details regarding the project can be discussed later on)
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1196 for dette job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello Sr, Can you please let me know the link to the original project posting. I'm really interesting in your project, but I will need to know more details before I can give you a fair bid. Bests, Yoanis.
Please let me prove I am perfect to work with your given job. And if you need to show any information then just tell me please. I'll show everything to prove. Thank you.