I'm looking for a developer who is familiar with on page SEO to create a program for me.
I've found two SEO programs that I would like to combine into one desktop software. The first is a wordpress plug in, which you can take a look at here: [url removed, login to view] I'd basically like to have a program perform these same features in a desktop based application.
Essentially, what I need to create is a program that will allow people to enter in their website's URL and keyword that they are targeting and have the program scan their website to see how well it is optimized.
The software should:
* Analyze Title tags
* Analyze H1/H2/H3 tags
* Analyze keyword density on site
* Analyze images and links
* Analyze appropriate use of canonical URL
* Analyze meta description
* Provide SEO grade and provide suggestions for improvement.
* Recalculate SEO grade after site changes have been implemented
This is just a brief summary of the SEO factors I'll need the software to analyze, but I'll provide you with access to the program I need to emulate so that you can see all the other SEO factors I need covered.
I also want to have a separate section of the software allow people to upload or paste an article into the program, and have it visibly display a grade for that individual article.
This section also needs to have a functional font toolbar that will allow them to easily add H1/H2/H3 tags to posts,upload image files into article,bold,italics,underline, words, etc.
The program should also automatically bold,italics, and underline targeted keywords, and add alt image tags to images.
I'd like the program to also output an HTML version of the article so that they can easily copy and paste the article into their blog or website.
By bidding on this project you understand and agree:
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Software must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2a) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the Buyer's environment) then they must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
2b) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.
I'd also prefer this program to be developed as an Adobe
Air application so that it can run on both a PC or Mac.