i am looking for a competent php coder who can deliver a simple script which does this:
1. read a value from a local xml file (in same folder as php file)
2. if that value is not empty, call an existing function, which will deliver a response string (i think it's a json string or something similar)
3. if the value was empty, get two other values from the xml file and call a different existing function, which will deliver the same kind of response
4. check the response string to see if there were any matches for the search function
5. if there are no matches, show an error text
6. if there are 1 or more matches, get three values for the first item in the response string and echo that values
my current code plus demo response are attached. you can also see the script in action here (currently using the first search function):
[url removed, login to view]
please note, that when running the script on your own server, you'd need to enter your own amazon credentials - i have removed mine from the source code.
if you need more information, please let me know.
thanks a lot. martin