We are shipping products to states and countries where restrictions or distributors are in place, so we need to be able to prevent some products from being shipped to certain countries or states within a country.
We need a cs-cart 3 module that can on a per-product basis, apply restrictions on shipping for various countries and/or states within these countries.
Here are the requirements:
- Must have a setting for each product in admin where restrictions can be set for just that product. It must allow restrictions to certain countries to be set AND restrictions to just states within those countries (e.g. you could just restrict shipping of a product to not ship to California in the USA but ship to everywhere else in that country). This is implemented by product tabs.
- On the product page, the cart lists the restricted countries in a tab.
- On the view cart page/View cart shipping costs popup, a shipping rate cannot be given for a country or state when a restriction applies (e.g. if you have a product in the cart that restricts shipping to the US, you can't get a shipping quote with a US destination until that product is removed from the cart). A message is displayed to say that you can't ship to that country or state due to restrictions in place
- If you go through checkout with a restricted product and you try to ship to that country or state then you can't proceed with checkout until that product is removed from the cart.
- Must be compatible with cs-cart 3.02.
- Must work as an add-on that can be turned on (and therefore off later if we want to stop using it). We do not want core hacks to cs-cart in case we later upgrade our cs-cart version.
- Must not have encrypted files so we can edit them or integrate with other modules we add later if we wish.
We note that there is a commercial module available for cs-cart that has some form of shipping restrictions in it, but it doesn't do what we want it to because it doesn't allow you to restrict by state within a country and it only forces restrictions on the checkout - we want it to work with the view cart/shipping costs estimator too.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $519 for this job
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.