This is a simple work for any experienced web programer with knowledge in PHP and MySQL. It shouldn't take more than a few days to complete. I'm looking for good programers to keep working with in bigger projects.
I'm looking for a web script that allow to paste code exported from Adwords and Facebook PPC reports and create a unique URL that shows an unified report.
It should work in two parts:
- A web page ([url removed, login to view]) that ask for the title of the report, the code exported from adwords report and the code exported from Facebook report
- As a result it should show the URL created for the report. If there is no code for one of the PPC reports it should be able to create de URL with the obtained data.
- The URL created should be something like:
[url removed, login to view]
- Also a page with a summary of the reports created ([url removed, login to view]) with links to each one URL and an option to delete it.
The unified report ([url removed, login to view]) should allow to see:
- Title of the Report
- Filter by time (Today, Yesterday, Last week, Last 7 days, This Month, Last Month)
- A "linear" graphic showing total impressions and clicks (similar to the ones used by adwords.)
- A table with the data in columns (Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Average daily clicks, Average daily impressions), with rows for each media (Google and Facebook) and a final row with the total.
It should be done in PHP + MySQL to be hosted on our web servers and/or localhost.
Please review the attached zip file for mockups of the script needed.