PHP scripts required for an architectural design website. Website: myhomemyplans dot co dot uk
The overall interface is to be similar to that of [url removed, login to view], but not a copy and paste job for obvious reasons. You can view their site at [url removed, login to view], You can also log in with the details: ?john123 password:millie
It is essentially a user interface where users can enter and upload information, view and approve drawings send by admin. The administrator will be able to view each users information and uploads. The admin portal should have all projects in number order, with clients details, and allowing admin uploading and full editing of each users account.
Admin should also be able to edit the prices, if they need to be adjusted at any time.
Please see below for outline of work required. As long as the main elements are retained, we are happy for you to make changes if it makes work easier.
Paypal integration: payments sent to
1. Login/Register from home page
2. Registration page with Pop up Terms and conditions page: Once user has registered. They will be emailed with login details.
3. When user logs in for first time they are taken to Welcome page.
4. Once completed, they are taken to stage 1 payment page. They must not be able to access the client portal until the payment is made.
5. Once payment is complete, they are directed to their unique Client Portal page. Also when a client logs back in to the account they are always directed to this page.
As we previously listed this project on freelancer and was stung, Payment will be on completion of job.
please ensure you have viewed the attached pdf.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £225 for this job
Hello,We are php / mysql [url removed, login to view] to build site like arkiplan features and all mentioned 5 features with easy to use admin panel for add / edit and check all info by [url removed, login to view] with payment terms release escrow pa Mere