I am looking for a script that will do the following:
The script would be hosted on the domain index.
1. Record the user agent and the IP upon visiting the domain. And showing it in BIG bold fonts.
2. If any IP is been used in the last 0-34 days, and is again used to visit the domain it will say duplicate ip else it will activate a button "proceed" clicking which will take to a different domain.
3. If the user agent has been recorded in the last 0-24 visits then it will say duplicate user agent please change it. Proceed button would be inactive.
4. It will also show the last 20 ips and their corresponding user agent ( on a side scroll) and a proceed button only when the user agent and IP is checked and is found ok.
5. Upon clicking the proceed button it will visit another domain [url removed, login to view] ( this should be editable by me at any time)
6. When there is a duplicate ip and duplicate user agent, there will be no proceed button. It will show message "please change IP and user agent" Proceed button would remain inactive.
7. A class B class and C class IP should always be unique. ( if any of the A,B,C or D class IP is found repeating then there will be no proceed button, the button should remain inactive with the message " Please change IP and user agent). Ask for clarification if you dont understand this point.
This is a very simple project for anyone that knows coding scripts. Budget is modest. So post your bids gentlemen.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $76 for dette job
Hi, I've perfectly understood what you want. I would do this in a day if I hadn't a job and an upcoming exam. I promise quality and puntuality. Please make this the first of a long series of job at Freelancer.com