I bought a penny auction website, but the autoextend functions does not work. I need someone who is familiar with swoopo script to fix it.
I bought a penny auction script, but some functions does not work although the demo worked just fine.
1. To change the currency from $ to R (South African Rand)
2. To change maximum bid amount from R10000 to R10 000 000. The current problem is that as soon as the maximum bid amount reaches R10000, it stays R10000 and does not increase.
3. Main Categories must display the amount of listings in the subcategorie: for example:
Main Category: Cars
Sub Categories of Cars: Audi (2 listings), Bmw (3 listings) The problem is that the main category (in this case Cars) shows that there are 0 listings although there are listings in the sub categories.
Main Category: Cars (5) must indicate that there are 5 listings.
4. Configure the PayPal function and add a Bank Transfer option.
5. Change the Logo. Upload my Logo.
6. "White Label" the website so that no references to other websites are displayed.
7. To fix the auto extend and autobid function.
8. Integrate sms bidding.
9. Integrate facebook
10. The script must be checked for errors and fixed.
11. All back doors must be closed we must have the sole right to this script.
12. Is it possible to hide the timer and only display the time as soon as 3 minutes of the auction remain to save band width or any other solution?
If you have a script available to cover this and it will be a cheaper option, please indicate for consideration. All additional features you can recommend will also be considered.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $264 for this job
Hello I can take a look and fix it for you. I have over 3 years PHP/Mysql Experience and a BSc(Hons) Computer Software Development. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Ian Cuthbert