We have a magazine and sometimes a book but we want to avoid that people copy paste it without have bougth it. So we want to personalise it.
What we want is:
1. we have a pdf manual (f.e. a book)
2. the software must
a) add a text and logo we define on every page and as watermark grey
b) the text comes from a CSV file containing: name of client and also the email of the client
c) the software add the clienttext on each page and mail the new pdf to the client
d) we need some options: to setup outgoing mail server
the position where text can come
position and color and transparency of the watermark (= same as name of client and some text: f.e. Original copy for Luk Vax)
e) best way is we think a php script:
1. you upload the main PDF
2. you upload the CSV file (with name of client and emailadress)
3. you define the position of the text (and color)
4. you upload the logo
5. You define the position of the logo
6. You define if a watermark is needed, what color, what
7. you define if the watermark is the clients name or something else
8. You define if the final personalised email has to be attached to the mail or made available for download
8. You push publish then:
9. if option "send as attachement": was choosen
an email is sent and the file is in attachement
10. If option 'send email that it is available for download"
All files are published and put on the server available for download ([url removed, login to view] and an email is
- if possible see it as an option): when a file is not downloaded within a week, a new email is sent out.
11. some kind of log is necessary
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $199 for dette job
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer. for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve, for more info please cheek your message box for this project(Private)
Hi, I specialize in creating custom-made tools that process PDF files in various ways, and I can create this for you quickly and professionally. See PM for more info.