I need 3 PHP files each handling their own task + test PHP file to test functionality of other 3.
Each of the 3 files will:
* Have a db-table for internal settings with "instance" ID + name to seperate saved data
* Provide an API to get/set/delete instance with all vars available.
* Be able to output XHTML forms to get/set/delete settings. With comment first <!-- xx,xx --> width/height req.
On the example/test page you should be able to choose to get all settings forms inline on page or as jQuery dialog() with width and height as specified in <!-- xx,xx --> at outputs first line (or by optional API-call)
So, on the example page, you should be able to make forms, set up new email post "instances" with reciver email for example, and create new db-tables... All with the help of the other 3 files and their APIs.
When setting up a new form you should be able to choose:
* Form name
* Form action, db-builder table OR email OR post request with hidden cmd value for service name and hidden redirect
field for showing thank you. if db table, build table for you with form fields, or select any field to exclude and
instead save to custom table/row
* Form should support everything from input, textarea, CKEditor, file upload field (save as blog if we want, attach if email.)
* Form should post to itself before sending API to save - to verify data, and use random generated id/names for values
and encrypting when receiving. Extra option to add hidden field with JS that is requeried to post (as spam protection)
* [url removed, login to view] - support if wanted
* Have support to "add more" on group of fields, like adding unlimited photos to an article (when autobuilding tables,
use secondary table to store automaticly)
* Have support to hide group of fields if "Another delevery address"-type checkboxes/radios are set
* Be able to dump all data in API friendly format (JSON) when submitted correctly to POST
* Be able to group fields together with labels, columns, rows and extra text/br between.
* Be able to specify field type to error-check the form. text, html, numbers, date formats, file-types and so on.....
also use this info when calling db-builder API, and make available though own API
You can use many functions from:
[url removed, login to view]
but no need for google images. And no OOP, just plain files with reable PHP functions.
The email-sender only needs options for:
* receiver email
* Custom email template, with support for %%varname%% and some way to loop out when unknown no. of fields, like article_id1, article_id2, article_id3.. and so on.
And it will need to output XHTML for new/editing instances, and API for GET/SET/DELETE any option on instance.
* Will save instance ID and "db"-name in settings table
* Will create 1 or more tables with one API call or by filling out form that it outputs in XHTML for inclusion as mentioned
* Will allow edits in tables/rows connected to certain instance id. Both instance ID and table name has to be correct for
get/set/delete APi to work. Allow same edits to be preformed with form that can be outputed to jQuery dialog or
inline for other PHP doc.
* Will take column names and datatypes a arguments for API to add new table. IF detected need of extra table for
linking in unkown number of articles/fields/image references or so, it will automaticly make 2 tables and store same
instance ID for both
The test document can be totally unstyled, no design at all, only links to test out the functions/APIs! Outputed API-forms for inline inclusion and/or jquery dialogs() should be styled, and have good web2 looks.
Extraordinary good work can result in bonus and more projects!
Dont place bid if you don't understand the project!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $511 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.